I'm certainly not loving this dreary, cold New England weather we're having today - gross!!
But I am loving my lazy vacation so far, which has included/will include:
- catching up with friends
- learning some new tunes with the band
- visiting both sides of the family
- meeting with a dog breeder tomorrow to potentially pick out a puppy!
- watching movies, both old favorites and ones I've been meaning to watch! (Fried Green Tomatoes, Dirty Dancing, Best in Show, Eat Pray Love, and An Education)
- singing at my parents' church for Holy Week, an annual tradition that I've missed for the past 2 years because I was involved with shows!
I'm also loving some recent warm-weather purchases at Ann Taylor Loft/Target:
This top (the one Holly blogged about here)
But in this griege-y color (Couldn't find a bigger picture online, because the top is only sold in stores) On sale for $24.99 plus 40% off that! Score!
Cute spring-to-summer top
Perfect kind of tank for school - I can pair it with a light cardigan or use it as a layering piece with the white top above. Got this in the grey, a light peach and a pale blue. $9 at Target!!
Another great top for school (got it in the green shown and a pale blue)
Love the material and the $10 price!
Now if only the weather would cooperate!! C'mon sun!
What are you loving today? Head over to www.littledaisymay.blogspot.com to link up!