Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesdays!


I'm certainly not loving this dreary, cold New England weather we're having today - gross!!

But I am loving my lazy vacation so far, which has included/will include:
  • catching up with friends
  • learning some new tunes with the band
  • visiting both sides of the family
  • meeting with a dog breeder tomorrow to potentially pick out a puppy!
  • watching movies, both old favorites and ones I've been meaning to watch! (Fried Green Tomatoes, Dirty Dancing, Best in Show, Eat Pray Love, and An Education)
  • singing at my parents' church for Holy Week, an annual tradition that I've missed for the past 2 years because I was involved with shows!
I'm also loving some recent warm-weather purchases at Ann Taylor Loft/Target:

This top (the one Holly blogged about here)
But in this griege-y color (Couldn't find a bigger picture online, because the top is only sold in stores) On sale for $24.99 plus 40% off that! Score!


Cute spring-to-summer top


Perfect kind of tank for school - I can pair it with a light cardigan or use it as a layering piece with the white top above. Got this in the grey, a light peach and a pale blue. $9 at Target!!



Another great top for school (got it in the green shown and a pale blue) 
Love the material and the $10 price!

Now if only the weather would cooperate!! C'mon sun!

What are you loving today? Head over to www.littledaisymay.blogspot.com to link up!

2 comments:

  1. ahh omg so cute :) i must get to target asap! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cute tops! Enjoying your blog. :)

    http://vandoss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete