Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesdays



Time for another blog hop! Head on over to http://www.littledaisymay.blogspot.com to link up!

Here's what I'm loving today:

I'm loving that I only have one more day of teaching til vacation! I cannot wait to sleep in late (most days), tackle some house projects, and spend some QT with Brandon!

I'm loving the fact that the temps are slowly but surely getting warmer (with the exception of today - rainy and cold - yuck!)

I'm loving my lighter hair color for the Spring/Summer! I had my girl darken it a bit for the winter months but I told her last Saturday that it was time for a change.. This is a picture of my new niece too - she's so tiny!


What are you loving??

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had vacation.. I'm jealous! :)

    Your hair is so pretty! Looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is precious and so is your niece! I just had spring break and one word...NECESSARY! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete