Friday, April 22, 2011

Fun Fridays!


It's Friday, Friday...I'll let you finish the rest!

Today I get to hang out with this cute little lady:


My niece Lyla!

Tonight Brandon and I will sing at my parent's church for Good Friday services

Tomorrow morning I'm running a 5K which I don't feel prepared for at all! Oh well, at least it'll give me an excuse to have a decent run this week! (Vacation = lazy Sara!!) Tomorrow night we'll sing with my parents again for Holy Saturday

Sunday is Easter! Mass in the AM, then visiting both families.  I bought a few cute dresses at Target but I'm worried they're too summery for the semi-Spring like weather we've been having lately..we'll see!

Sunday also means the end of vacation.. :( But I have a feeling the last few weeks of school are going to FLY by!!

Link up at http://867-53oh9.blogspot.com/ to share your Fun Fridays!

1 comment: