Monday, June 13, 2011

Movie Mondays! (and other stuff!)


All I can say about this movie is WOW! I had no idea what to expect, but I feel like it's one of those "cult classics" so I knew I had to get around to watching it at some point. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it either. I liked Bruce Willis' character a lot. Probably not a movie I would want to watch again, but I'm glad I can check it off my list!

So this is totally not related to Movie Mondays but I am really really loving Pinterest! I spent much of the weekend adding new boards/pins and drooling over other people's boards (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, head over to Pinterest.com - fascinating stuff!) For someone like me, who's constantly writing things down so I don't forget them, this concept of having a virtual pin board/cork board is amazing! I'm getting ideas for our sunroom and I just started a Summer Reading List too!

 Love this!!

In other news, we are planning to get our iPhones on FRIDAY!!! Gah! I am so flippin' excited to finally get rid of this piece of crap:


(It's a Samsung Rant for anyone wondering)

No comments:

Post a Comment