Thursday, May 12, 2011

What I'm Playing Thursdays


Just found this fun blog hop on my friend Jen's blog

Here are some tunes I'm loving/playing today:

 

My 5th Grade Chorus kids are hard at work with this song for their 5th grade concert and I have some amazing soloists lined up!! 

If you've never heard of PS 22 - check out some more of their YouTube videos and their blog here



Been hooked on this song for a few weeks now - reminds me of summer! It's also a pretty hysterical video!


Always been a Britney fan and I'm loving the beat of this new song!

Link up at Sarah's blog to join the fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I like that Sugarland song! I didn't know who sang it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up!! I love your choices..I've been a long time Britney fan as well! Hope you link up again next week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete