Thursday, May 5, 2011

My new favorite scent!



I read about Katy Perry's fragrance "Purr" on one my favorite blogs, Makeup By TiffanyD, and she was raving about how good it smelled.

I popped into Ulta a few weeks ago to test it out, and I wasn't sure how I felt about it..it reminded me of another scent, it wasn't too powerful, but I didn't know how it would react with my skin/chemistry

When I got home, I had my husband smell my wrist and his eyes lit up. "I really like that!" he said. He wasn't so keen on the Jennifer Aniston perfume I bought last month at Sephora (I love it, but I wish it didn't wear off so fast) and I figured having 2 scents was probably a good thing

So I went back to Ulta, picked up a bottle (which is adorable!) and because I spent a certain amount, I got a free .5 oz purse spray and a free tote!

I've been wearing it almost every day, and it definitely lasts a lot longer than the J. Aniston stuff. Here's the description of the scent:

"Purr by Katy Perry eau de parfum begins with the aroma of peach nectar and forbidden apple, evolves with a distinct floral bouquet of jasmine blossom, Bulgarian rose and vanilla orchid, and slowly reveals accents of creamy sandalwood and musk."





What's your favorite perfume for spring/summer??

No comments:

Post a Comment