Monday, May 16, 2011

Movie Mondays!


Over the weekend I watched "The Joy Luck Club," a movie that's been on my Netflix queue for quite some time!!

Definitely a chick flick, but a heartwarming one at that.. I really loved how it wove the stories of the mothers and daughters together. Each woman had unique struggles with marriage, motherhood, and finding balance in their lives, but the one constant that remained was their friendship with each other.

I think I might put this on my book list for the summer too - which reminds me, I need to start that list soon!!

What movies have you seen recently and loved? I really want to see "Bridesmaids" - it looks hysterical!!

P.S. I did some yard work over the weekend that I will be posting about either later today or tomorrow so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment