Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Livin' on the (W)edge

So wedges seem to be all the rage this season. I've owned a few pairs, back in the day, but I'm hoping to grab a few for the summer. 

Target is usually my go-to store for shoes (and practically everything else!) I just recently got these cute nude pumps, which are remarkably comfortable (read: wore them for 4+ hours at a gig last weekend and could have pranced around in them for at least another 4!) Maybe that's why they're currently out of stock too :(

















But, back to the wedges!

After perusing the Target website for a bit, I found these babies:

(From top to bottom: Dolce Vita for Target - Cork Wedge Sandals in Black; Dolce Vita for Target - Rope Wedge Sandal in Cognac; Mossimo Pattie Wedge Sandals in Cognac)




Of course, who knows what they'll look like once I try them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment