Not only is it Wednesday, it's also my anniversary!
I'm loving the gorgeous weather we're having today, just like we did 3 years ago when Brandon and I got married in Providence, RI.
Other things I'm loving today:
- My quick and easy makeup routine I've been using this summer, which consists of the following products:
1. Milani HD Advanced Concealer in #02 (you can get this at CVS)
2. L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
3. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
4. NARS Bronzer in Laguna
5. NARS Blush in Orgasm
6. Blush/Powder Brushes (Black one is from either CVS or Target, clear one is Clinique)
7. Sally Hansen Eyelash Curler
Closeup of the NARS bronzer/blush
Closeup of UD Primer Potion - a pretty shimmery champagne color
I like that everything packs up nice and neat in this little bag I got from Ann Taylor Loft:
- These body lotions from Bath & Body Works:
Dark Kiss - a blend of dark berries & vanilla
Smells like vacation!
And that's what I'm loving today! Be sure to link up at http://www.littledaisymay.blogspot.com!