Saturday, September 25, 2010

Curtains Up! (And other related items)

We finally have curtains in our bedroom! My mom was a pro with our power drill and helped hang these guys:


Closeup of finial. (Curtains are from Ikea, curtain rods from Christmas Tree Shops)

Not sure if I posted this update of our upstairs bath vanity. (Not the best before pic, but you get the idea..it used to be natural wood colored)


These are a closeup of the old handles:
Can we say, GROSS???

Finally found some pillows at Walmart for the fireplace:
The other side of the cushions is not pleated, so I can easily switch up the look of them if I get bored!

I moved the ottomans that used to be there to the guest bedroom to serve as night stands/storage:
The ottomans have the same blue/green color as the curtains in the paisley swirl so they coordinate very nicely!

The house is starting to feel like a home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment