Yes, I am FINALLY updating the blog!
a) because I miss it,
b) because several people told me they missed it, too - aww :)
So much to write about, where do I even begin?? I think this calls for a bulleted list!
- I am working at 2 new schools this year (same district) so I have roughly 600 students instead of 400 - joy! It's been a pretty smooth transition and I am slowly learning all the names and adjusting to my new schedule. I don't have Fridays off anymore, so that's been an adjustment, too!
- Mars is ENORMOUS!! His most recent weigh-in was 65 lbs and he is exactly 5 months old today - our breeder/vet thinks he's going to be at least 100 lbs by the time he's done growing - good LORD!
- I can't believe it was a year ago this weekend that we had our housewarming party! I'm loving that I can actually enjoy the season of fall this year and not be running around like a crazy lady trying to finish last minute projects, etc. I haven't even decorated my mantel for the new season yet - hopefully I'll have time this weekend since last weekend was a busy one!
- We flew down to Key West last Friday to celebrate the wedding of one of my best friend's from college. I lived with Corey senior year and then 2 years later we moved into an apartment in South Boston and became very close friends. We had an amazing weekend and it all went by so fast! We're hoping to plan a visit with the newlyweds a few months from now (they recently moved to NC) when the weather in New England starts to get ugly!!
- Speaking of weddings, we have SEVEN next year!!!! 1 in March, 1 in May, 2 in June, 2 in July and 1 in August...whew, I got tired just typing that out...The good news (I guess it's good??) is that I'm not in any of them, but I'll be singing at most of them.
Ok, time for some pictures to wrap up this post!
The iconic buoy in Key West!
Such a fun, beautiful and love-filled wedding!
My gift to the newlyweds - an idea I saw on Pinterest and just HAD to try! I really love how it came out (and they loved it too! Yay!!)
Ok, so I am really going to try and update this thing more often. We're planning to rearrange a few rooms soon, and I have lots of "furniture projects" in the near future that I'll be blogging about too!
Not to mention "Target Tuesdays!!!" My favorite!!