Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Linking up at http://www.littledaisymay.blogspot.com/ on this last Wednesday of March.


Here's what I'm loving today:

My running shoes (Asics Cumulus 12)

I bought them at the Rhode Runner store in Providence - the staff there was very friendly and helpful! I will definitely go back in the future when it's time to upgrade these shoes!


This lip gloss from Urban Decay


It came with my Naked 2 palette and it's the perfect little size to take anywhere.


These frozen veggie blends from Green Giant:



I mix them with some brown rice and voila - a quick, healthy dinner. They say there's 2 servings in there, but it's pretty small, and I have no problem eating the whole package by myself. 

That's what I'm loving today!




No comments:

Post a Comment