Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Resolutions

And one of them is to update this blog more often!!!

Ugh, between the holidays and a relaxing vacation, I just had no desire to blog..

Here's what's on my mind today:

- I love our new sectional! We bought it over vacation and it just makes the room feel so much more inviting!


It was delivered on my husband's birthday, so of course I had to take a picture of him lounging on it :)

-I've been watching "The Wonder Years" on Netflix and I'm on the last season - so sad for it to end :( Such a great show - I never watched it back in the day because I was a little too young to get all the subject matter


- I was at Ulta over vacation and picked up this new cleanser and I love it!!

I was using Proactiv for the past month, but it's just not cutting it for me, so on a whim I picked up this Enzyme Cleansing Gel (the trial size for $7). You only need a little bit for it to work, so I'm hoping this bottle will last me a long time. The scent is very fresh, too.

- I'm also loving the latest Essie color I picked up:

Note: That is not my hand!
It's called Master Plan and it's a really nice, cool grey - perfect for winter!

Ok, that's it for now - here's a cute picture of my dog - I can't believe he's almost 8 months old!!


2 comments:

  1. what about your resolutions and goals for this year!?!?!?

    you need to publicly post them for us to cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, ok, ok! I'll do a post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete