Friday, March 23, 2012

Great mascara, but not for me :(


So I recently purchased Cover Girl's latest mascara - Lash Blast 24 Hour

The first time I used it - I loved it! Great volume, separation, etc. I thought to myself "This is my new go-to mascara - yay!"

Until later on that day, when I noticed my eyes were itchy, irritated and painful.

Now, at first, I didn't make the connection that it was the mascara. I thought my contacts were the culprit. So I popped in a new pair a few days later.

My eyes were still feeling dry and itchy by the end of the day.

So I did an experiment and used my Maybelline one-by-one mascara instead.

Ta-da! No itchy eyes, no irritation!

But I'm so sad, because I really, really loved this CG stuff.... Has anyone else (contact lens users) tried this and had similar issues??

No comments:

Post a Comment