Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Yay for 2 days in a row of blogging!

Here's what I'm loving on this rainy Wednesday (I feel bad for places in Northern NE that are getting snow today!!!)

1. As much as I love preparing a Thanksgiving meal, I am loving that I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to start cooking a turkey, pies, stuffing, etc.  Brandon and I decided to go to a nice restaurant in Providence (just the 2 of us!) instead! The restaurant is located in the historic Pilgrim Mill's Building (how fitting, right?) and the menu looks amazing - I will definitely be posting pics/reviews on Friday!


2. I am also loving my Batiste Dry Shampoo (Light & Blonde)

I'm sure I've raved about this before, but it has been my go-to product these days when I'm rushing around. Great scent, leaves my hair feeling so refreshed!
3. I started using Proactiv again (tried it about 5 years ago but my forehead broke out in weird little bumps) and I'm noticing a HUGE difference in my skin! 
My skin feels amazing all day long and I started seeing results after only 3 days! Yay!!

Ok, just gotta get through one more class then I'm officially on Thanksgiving break!

No comments:

Post a Comment